Friday, July 18, 2008

Back Up and Blogging Again!

Wahoo!! I am back up and running again thanks to Houston Airport's wireless DSL. How I covet high speed Internet. But enough of that! I am on my way to California to stay with my mother as my father is in Samoa for a few weeks. This trip was a dream of his and planned way back when my mom felt healthy enough to make such a trip. Mom insisted that Dad take Travis, Stasi's 16 year old son, and have a good time. Thus, I am on my way to try and be a blessing to Mom.

Stasi is anxiously awaiting to pick me up at the San Francisco Airport, just as soon as the airline decides they can take me. Yes, another airplane adventure! I arrived at the OKC airport at 6:30 AM this morning after waking my family up at 5:00 AM to say "good-bye." In previous trips, it has proved to be very hard on the triplets when they don't actually see me leave. So rise and shine sleepy Elliott family! Nap time is sure to be welcomed today. When Brent and I arrived at the airport we learned that the plane was there and the crew was there but the crew needed more rest before they could legally fly again. This means that my 7:57 AM flight was now a 10:30 AM flight. This new flight departure time meant that I would miss my connect flight in Houston putting me into San Francisco at 5:30 PM instead of 1:12 PM. I still don't have my seats our confirmed out of Houston yet so more could possibly be added to this adventure before the day is over.

I am choosing to make the most of this time by updating our way out of date family blog. Yeah!! So much has happened since I last posted. I will add photos later but thought I would try and bring you all up to speed on the latest around the Elliott household.

Parker's precious kitten Treasure died of eating something to difficult for him to digest. Parker was heart broken! After waiting a few weeks, we were able to take Parker to the Mount's to check out all the many new kittens they have recently been blessed with. Parker picked out another kitten that looks very similar to the first Treasure and now he has Treasure 2! Parker is one happy kid and is taking great care of his new kitten.

We have had a few celebrations since in the last two months...I got older (ugh!), we had a HUGE celebration for the 4th of July, Becker turned ten and Clay can finally boast that he wears "big boy panties!" We have had many blessings to count...lots of rain, Susanna is doing well, everyone has stayed healthy and God remains faithful to us all! My plan is to take advantage of the wireless opportunities while in California and get this blog up to date. I do hope that it comes to pass.

We hope all is well with your precious family and that you are enjoying the blessings of summer. May God bless each of you abundantly!