Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tune Up Needed...

Tomorrow morning, I am heading in for a long needed but no longer able to avoid "tune up." For the last few years, my body's "warranty" seems to have been expiring and the time has come for my "getting way too close to 50" overhaul. I have been told that when my recovery period is finally over, I will feel much better with a lot less pain and much more energy. How delightful! I want to thank everyone who is praying for me and my family. I also want to thank everyone who has offered to help out in any and every way possible. What a blessing to have so many people willing to serve. Thank you!

As I think ahead to what is about to take place, I can't help but feel sad about this season of my life truly coming to an end. I think I have always harbored in my heart that God would miraculous open my womb again, as He so mercifully did with Dennah, and send another child our way. Yes, He has definitely filled our quiver and I am grateful. I just imagined that things would be different when all was said and done. If a woman has it on her heart for more children, it doesn't seem to matter how many children fill the home. The desire is from the Lord and is very real. This is something that may be hard for many to understand. Thankfully, God knows what is best and has a perfect plan and I can rest in Him. I only share all this so if I don't quite seem myself over the next few days or weeks, you will have an idea of what is on my heart.

Thank you again for your prayers, love and support. You are a blessing to me and my family.

No comments: