
On February 3rd, Hattie Grace turned 20! Hard for this mama to believe. I remember wondering so long ago (feels like yesterday) if my baby would ever walk and here she is now 20!Hattie's birthday fell on a Wednesday, so we opted not to celebrate until Saturday when everyone would be home and the day could be relaxing. Once again, Dennah bailed out her "not feeling very well" mama and planned and orchestrated the birthday celebration. I am so grateful that Dennah was up for the challenge since I was still working on my recovery.
The day started out with a waffle bar breakfast with all the fixings. Hattie then headed off to catch a movie with Lillie. When the girls returned, a delicious dinner was served followed by cheesecake and gifts. Camie, Clay & Emma really liked the gift part of the celebration. Hattie was blessed as well. Interesting enough, Hattie did make comment that birthdays don't seem to be as important as they used to be. Our little girl has really grown up!

No comments:
Post a Comment