Thursday, March 11, 2010

Parker and Friends

Parker, Katherine and Clay

Of all our children, Parker is the one who LOVES to draw the most. This boy draws ALL the time. He recently colored this picture of himself, his special friend Katherine Mount, and his full time buddy & partner in crime, Clay. Having never seen Katherine in pants, I am not sure why she is wearing them in his drawing. Nevertheless, Katherine should be pleased that Parker made her having a "good hair day." I like the detail in the sun and that they all look happy. I am looking forward to seeing how God uses Parker's creativity for God's glory.

We have been enjoying the warmer days. The children have been spending lots of time outside while I have been getting the itch to do some spring cleaning. The plan is to give every nook and cranny a once over. I am amazed how many boxes and cabinets haven't been touched much since we moved here six years ago. It will be good to simplify, organize and cleanse. We might even be able to get a little much needed painting in as well. That would bless me greatly!

Wishing you a "good hair day" and many blessings,

No comments: