It is truly a gift when were are given the opportunity to do something we love to do. Tonight, I was blessed to watch Dennah play in a spring concert with the OBU Community Orchestra. Dennah's face was filled with delight. She looked so beautiful. I was so sad that I didn't have a camera with me. Dennah loves to play the violin. She loves to play along side talented musicians. She loves to be part of an orchestra. She loves to be challenged musically and grow with each challenge. The entire package worked for her tonight. It filled my heart with overflowing joy to see my precious daughter being abundantly blessed while she shared a talent that God has so graciously given to her. Mrs. Russell, Mrs. Mount, Katherine & Maggie joined most of our family for the event. It was so nice to have special friends there to share in Dennah's joy.

1 comment:
I love this picture, did you photoshop it yourself? I am stealing this too. And, I think I am going to nose around for some more things I can pilfer.
Love that sweet Dennah, and wish I could have heard her play with my own ears.
Post a Comment