





I one of my photography goals is to take "official" photos of all my children around the time of their birthday. Today, I was blessed to take photos of Lillie outside in the snow and inside the house. These are my favorite of the snow photos. With my fabulous new camera in hand (along with Becker holding an umbrella over my head to keep my camera "safe" from all the falling snow), we headed out to the old chicken coop shed. It is a fun place to take photos with all the rustic siding and the old door opening. I even used the inside for photos when we were trying to take some refuge from the weather. The snow provided for great lighting and all the snow in Lillie's hair really added to the photos. Lillie is a beautiful woman, inside and out. I am blessed to be her mother and so grateful to be able to capture this time in her life with some very special photos.
1 comment:
Love the pictures, Mrs. Elliott!!!! Great job on thirds, you always hit them right on!!! Isn't the snow awesome to shoot pictures in?!?!?! You are beautiful, Lil!!!
Post a Comment