After enjoying a wonderful birthday lunch out with my dear friend, Cheryl Burnett, I returned with the hope that Jack was still alive. Yeah!! He was. On the drive home, I was sharing my concerns about Jack with Brent on the phone and asking for advice on what I could do to help our daughter's precious Boa Constrictor. I am sure that Brent was thinking to himself, "Why in the world do we have a snake in our home and why is my wife so attached to this snake? And do we really love Lillie enough to worry this much about a snake?" but he was kind enough not to say what he was probably thinking and told me to put the snake outside in the sun and add some water to his box to create a bit more humidity. With all praise to God, the sunshine did the trick! Jack perked up and started acting more like his old self. Dee did some research for me and discovered that Boas need sunlight along with 80 degree weather. Downstairs just wasn't going to work for Jack. He needed to be moved. So, now Jack is living in my bedroom on Brent's dresser where he will have good indirect sunlight all day long. Can you imagine Brent's joy when he arrived home?! The things we will do for our children!
Counting it all JOY,


No comments:
Post a Comment