![]() |
| Lil and Anna (4). Anna was on Lil's team and is the youngest of kid to participate in CI this year. Lil really enjoyed being with Anna! |
![]() |
| The Taipei 101 Building where the team got to spend some time. Very cool! Lil's friend Mary and a little bit of "home"...Starbucks! |
![]() |
| The Taiwan CI Team |
Lillie has been abundantly blessed by her time in Taiwan. We are all eager to get her home so we can hear all about her adventures and how God is working in her life. She will be boarding a plane on Sunday at 8:00 PM (our time) and we will pick her up at the airport on Monday at 7:10 PM. If she comes to mind, please pray for safe travel. Thank you to all who have been praying for our international girl.




1 comment:
Ohhh I bet you are all excited!! It looks like she really had a good trip and learned a lot, I'm sure. I can't wait to hear all about it! Hope we can see y'all soon! We'll be praying that her flights go smoothly. <3 Sophie
Post a Comment