I do have a new plan that I think will be a blessing to all who are interested in our family blog. I need to put it to the test (meaning that it will be something I can actually follow through with) before I reveal it.
Until then, let me share what I have going on with Instagram. After being inspired to truly develop a heart overflowing with gratefulness, I have decided to post photos as reminder of all the things I am thankful for...simple and huge. My goal is to record 1000 blessings by June 2013. God fills my life with abundant blessings. I want to remember them all!
Blessing 4: thankful for the boy who offers
to hold the flower so it will stop moving in the wind
If you are an Instagram user, I'd be blessed to have you follow along on my journey of 1000 blessings. You can find me at focusedblessings.

No comments:
Post a Comment