Here I am again posting for Thankful Thursdays...finally! It's been way too long since I posted and it would be grievous if anyone thought it was because there weren't things to be thankful about. Rest assured, there are ALWAYS things to be thankful for!
 |
Blessings 103: thankful for small town pride...I am truly thankful to live in
a country where we are free to worship as we please. Praise the Lord! |
 |
Blessings 107: thankful for my sister and her boys...I am so thankful
that God made this wonderful woman to be my sister. Stasi is my
friend, encourager, inspiration, and confident. How I love this
woman! And look at these great guys! Travis, Tyler and Jared each
give me reasons to be thankful! |
 |
Blessing 112: thankful that after a long day of annoying each other
they are still best friends. I am thankful that my children
choose to be together. That they like each other. |
 |
Blessing 118: thankful they are best friends...Becker and Dee have truly
grown to be great friends. Dee finally got the BIG brother she always
wanted. She just had to wait for him to grow taller than her. |
 |
Blessing 123: thankful for the folks who host Bible Club, for the kids
presentation, and the delightful family dinner event...Parker and the triplets
were abundantly blessed to participate in the 4th annual Summer Bible
Club hosted by the Burnett family. I was blessed to hear the kid's joy,
watch the event presentation of Bible verses and a encouraging song,
and partake in a fun meal with all the other BC families. Thank you Burnett Family! |
And the list of things I have to be thankful for goes on and on...
No comments:
Post a Comment