The biggest praise and "release" was something Dr. Ryan share with me this morning. Knowing my heart and how I feel about children, Dr. Ryan felt it important that I know that my body was "working against you", as he put it. Yes, God can do anything He chooses to do but medically speaking, there was no way I would have ever conceived. My body had destroyed all the "equipment" needed to bring forth a child. What should have been healthy working parts had enlarged, attached and distorted into a huge mass. As strange as this may seem, I find joy in knowing this. After seeing first hand, Dr. Ryan was surprised I was able to function in my day to day life given my medical condition. He is very optimistic that my quality of life will go up dramatically, along my energy level. Wahoo! I am looking forward to living this good news.
In the meantime, I am to take it extremely easy for the next two weeks and give myself permission to slow down for four weeks after that. Thank you to all who have and are supplying meals to our family. My girls who are "holding down the fort" especially thank you! For those who sent flowers to the hospital, came to visit me, called to check on me or are helping out with my boys, I don't have words enough to express how loved and cared for you have made me feel. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! God is so good and truly worthy of praise!!
No comments:
Post a Comment