Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Creative Fun

Nothing brings me pleasure quite like watching my children do something with joy. It is such a blessing to see that they are best friends that truly like to do things together. Whenever Parker or Clay don't have something they are expected to do, they choose to draw. Recently, I found them working on coloring project together. This tickled me to no end. My two precious sons were sitting side by side making identical drawings. Clay was original artist while Parker copied. With Clay being right handed and Parker being left handed, it just gave a sort of "mirror" effect while watching them. They tell me the picture is of a metal bear who makes popcorn and hot water. I asked Lillie to take a few photos...a sweet reminder of how my boys are truly creative buddies!

There are days when I am tired, overwhelmed and at my wit's end. I am so grateful that God has sent me nine precious children who, each in there own way, remind me of God's grace and mercy in my life and bring me unexpected joy and delight...daily.

No comments: