Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Taking a Family Photo

I don't know why it always comes as a surprise to me that my family does not enjoy the process of taking family photos. Yes, they like to see the photos when it is all said and done but the effort it takes to get a decent photo (notice that I did not say good) comes at no little expense to my stress level. Since Susanna is home for the week, I thought it would be good to update our family photo. In my perfect plan, we would have the entire family in our photo. This was not to be the case since Brent was occupied with removing a tree off of one of our rental homes as a result from Monday's tornado event here in Oklahoma. (With all praise to God, no structural damage occured to any of our properties.) Just as soon as we started taking photos, it began to rain. So we quickly moved to the porch to give it another try. Of course there was the goofying around and not taking my "threats" seriously...ugh!...as you can see from the above photo. Below is as good as it is going to get until we take another crack at it. I'd love to take more tomorrow but it might just be better to be a happy family than try to look like a happy family.



Many Blessing from our family to yours!

1 comment:

Daniel Bonar said...

I can never get the kids to be serious and let me get a decent photo. We have to take about 92 just to get one good one! *sigh* Looks like you got a good one Tami. Such sweet kiddos!