Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Reunion Photos

Here is were we started...Dad married Mom and together they had me, Mark and Stasi. Funny thing is that I can still remember being that little kid in the back of our station wagon scheming with Stasi to get Mark to take something from us just to show that we could...even if it was only a piece of trash. Ah, to have two sisters like us...The Elliott's...Brent, Tamy, Hattie, Lillie, Dennah, Becker, Parker, Clay, Emma and Camie
The Morrison's...Mark, Felicia, Tanna & Rainee, Haustin, Garrett and EmileeThe Wilson's...Matt, Stasi, Morgan, Travis, Tyler and JaredNot only are we sister-in-laws, we are blessed to be great friends!Grandpa and his grandsonsGrandma Mattie and nine of her granddaughtersWhat a family tree! God has truly multiplied our family and I am thankful the bulk of us love Him with our heart, mind and soul. In God's perfect timing, I pray we all will.

No comments: