
Yesterday was Mark Andrew Fagala's 16th birthday. Our family was blessed to attend the "February Formal" that was held in his honor. We all had a fabulous time! The ladies all looked lovely in all their finery and the men couldn't have been more handsome. It is rare these days that event comes up that a person gets to truly dress up. It was delightful to say the very least! Twenty-nine folks braved the weather to gather in the Fagala home for a delicious hors d'oeuvres dinner, parlor games and sweet fellowship.
I had so much fun taking photos of this special event and was grateful for the opportunity to work on improving my photography skills. Below are few (of the many!) photos that represent this wonderful event. In fact, our family had such a good time that we are thinking of hosting a Fall Formal in honor of Dennah's 17th birthday. Now wouldn't that be fun?!

The Fagala Family ~ Wayne, Mark, David, Gloria, Daniel & Kathy
(Jessica & Kerzdenn, Whitney and Adam were greatly missed!)

The food was great and the cake was even better...just ask Benjamin
(who encouraged us to put this photo on our blog)

The lovely Brooke, Brittney & Brenna Chatham

Lillie & Dennah...
who blessed their "I really don't have time to sew new dresses" mama by finding fabulous dresses at consignments stores. Yeah!

The very handsome Zane Luke Manley...good friend and cousin


Miss Abbie Burnett...so sweet!

Lillie and Brittney...
who are usually behind the camera and not in front of it

Benjamin & Parker...
"Special (especially to their families!) Agents" for Christ's Kingdom

Wayne and Kathy Fagala

John and Cheryl Burnett

The beautiful Burnett woman...Maggie, Charity, Abbie, Hannah & Carinna

The glamorous Gloria & her handsome "now I am 16" brother

David (who obviously cleaned up nicely from his usual camo attire), Lillie & Maggie

Mrs. Fagala (the way too much fun hostess!) teaching Clay, Emma & Camie how to play chicken feet with dominoes during the Parlor Games segment of the evening. The triplets had a blast!

Brooke & Dennah...
who are always thankful when they can get together!

Parker, Clay and Benjamin had lots of fun hanging out together.
Don't these guys look like they could be pastors someday?!

Zane Luke, Mark & Drake
The last time anyone from my family was around these guys, they were totally decked out for duck hunting.
They sure look great!!

Mr. Brian Chatham and his sweet daughter, Brenna
The lovely Mrs. Kim Chatham stayed home with Caleb, Esther & Titus and was greatly missed!

Mama Niece and Daniel
Mama Nice is Kathy Fagala's mother and is "Mama Niece" to everyone else.
When I "grow up", I want to be just like her.

The attendees of this year's February Formal...
HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY MARK!

1 comment:
What beautiful pictures!!! I can't believe I missed it but my little people are closer to being well and that is a good thing!! Everyone truly looked beautiful and handsome. Thank you Tamy for taking such good pictures, I can't wait for copies!! :)
Post a Comment