Sunday, February 6, 2011

Official "9" Photos of Parker

Here are Parker's "official" 9 photos. A little late in coming. I took these on two different days sometime in January. One thing I do know is that my handsome guy needs a hair cut! Parker likes longer hair so it is a major ordeal to get that job done. The first day out he styled his hair, put on some clean duds and was purposeful in getting his photo taken. The second days was more like a..."Hey Parker, can I try taking your photos again? Don't care what you are wearing, just get outside before we loose our sun" kind of thing. His smile is such a ray of sunshine to my life!

Parker is a sweet kid. Just today, he offered to stay home and take care of Camie since she was sick and couldn't join us for church. For those of you who might think that we are crazy leaving a nine year old in charge of a sick five year old, rest assured there was some parental supervision going on. Brent had an unexpected, extremely late night service call that took him to Texas and he didn't get home until 7:00AM. So, Brent was home getting some rest but available if Parker need any help. My resourceful son took it upon himself to make his own version of frosted flakes cereal for lunch...corn flakes with sugar on top. I was thinking sandwiches but at least they were feed! He was so happy to give me a good report on Camie's behavior (meaning she wasn't disobedient or difficult) and took his responsibilities very seriously. What a blessing!

With snow expected again this week, I am thinking Parker will need to have some "official" snow photos taken of him as well. Regardless, I am happy to share with you some of my current favorites. Parker is such a joy and has a heart to bless others. Praise the Lord!

No comments: