Friday, July 8, 2011

Bumps Along the Way

Well, here it is and too much time has passed (again!) between posts.  I am sorry.  There have been many, many blessings but there have been a few "bumps" along the way that have deterred me from posting as I would have liked. 

The first "bump" was the huge hump of just getting my strength back and catching up on "life".   My family did a fabulous job holding down the fort but there have been many things to get catch up on after being set aside and neglected for so long.  The next set of "bumps" have been the three infections under my incision that I have battled since my surgery on March 31st.  The final "bump" was minor surgery that I had yesterday to remove internal sutures that didn't dissolve and clean up my incision.  Praise the Lord it went well and I am feeling better.  I am optimistic that I am now "officially" on the mend and can move forward.  Sure, there will be more "bumps" along the way, I am just praying they are not health related.

As for the blessings, I hope to post about many of them soon.

No comments: