Friday, September 2, 2011

Aunt Cami {Blessing}

Aunt Cami is a treasure to our family.  We all LOVE Aunt Cami!
During our visit we have been able to spend lots of time with her.
Aunt Cami blessed us to today by helping us with the last loads of laundry
and with packing, along with making dinner with Dee and helping with
the younger kids.  Thank you Aunt Cami!

Aunt Cami is so much fun to be around and is always up for anything!
 
My Camie is so happy to be named after Aunt Cami. 
It blesses me to see them together.  Very sweet!

As I said, Aunt Cami is lots of fun!
Lord willing, we will be seeing Aunt Cami and
Uncle Roger next month in OK as they travel
back to California from Mississippi.  Yeah!

I praise God that for Aunt Cami.  Who would have thought when we meet
during our first quarter at Cal Poly that over 30 years later we would still
be fabulous friends?!!  I look forward to the next 30 years.  :)


No comments: