Friday, September 2, 2011

Guess Who Came for a Last Minute Unexpected Visit? {Blessing}


ADAM FAGALA!!
We were all very excited that Adam could get off base
and travel our way for the day...
All the way from San Diego!! How fun!!
So what did it look like getting him to sit in this place of honor?...



Talk about determined to get the right pose!!  Very funny to watch!!

Then they couldn't resist messing with David...


Brothers...just got to loved them!!

Adam, Mark and David...who would think they'd all got to get to CA to catch up
with each other.  They spent the morning in the ocean and the afternoon walking
around (or should I say goofing around?!) on the Morro Bay Embarracadero. 
Lots of fun is being had around here!

Becker is having a blast hanging around with these two crazy brothers!
Meanwhile, I am packing like the wind. Dennah and Parker are making their last walk from Morro Bay Rock (5 miles away), and Lillie and Becker are being local tour guides while picking up their Dad an "old guy" shirt (that he requested!) and filling the van with gas.  We leave in less than 24 hours...WOW!  I miss being here aleady.  To all our dear and precious Oklahoma family and friends...We'll be seeing you all soon!  Wahoo!!
...who really misses her "what-a-guy" husband!!  I LOVE you Brent!!

1 comment:

Kathy Fagala said...

Words cannot express how thrilled we are that these guys get to spend a shred of time together! Tamy, you are the hostess with the MOST-ess! Way to go, ADAM!! Yahoo!!