Lil is doing great with her physical therapy. She only has a few sessions left and is walking better everyday. A deer jumped into the side of my cute little CRV Honda and totally thrashed the drivers door. Fortunately, no one was hurt (aside from the deer) and the car is now back from it's two week vacation and looks good as new. The hunters have gotten a few deer and now the freezer is full. What a praise! Dee got a concussion playing volleyball. She is still struggling with headaches and dizziness but with lots of daily rest is getting better. She was able to play with the OBU orchestra for the Hanging of the Greens. The music was beautiful and made me feel like Christmas had officially arrived. Thanksgiving came and went filled with sweet memories and very special friends. It has gotten VERY COLD here in Oklahoma which gives a whole new meaning to the word "housewife" for me! Becker is building a warm fire as I write, adding to my blessings. We are doing well. We are thankful. We are blessed.
P.S. Today I was encouraged by the following quote and a post I read at (in)courage. You can read the post here.


1 comment:
Oh! I'm so sorry to hear about Dennah! I know she hit her head pretty hard while playing the other night, but I hadn't heard that it was a concussion. I'll be praying for her. :-)
Post a Comment