Dennah chose to decorate with bright colors and gummy bears since I happen to really like bright colors and I am going through a gummy bear phase of candy eating of late. (On the subject...My gummy bear phase has caused me to become a connoisseur of gummy bears and now I have strong opinion on what I feel is the "best" gummy bear. Just in case you wanted to know, my favorite is made by Black Forest and the best place to get them is in the 6 pound bag from Sam's Club. Be warned...eating a 6 pound bag in a week will cause weight gain~ugh! Here in Oklahoma, the only Sam's that carries them these days in Norman.) We had pizza, salad and fruit salad for dinner. My family also blessed me with a pile of candy to add to my "kid at heart" celebration. I am sure that there will be many little guys to help me get it all eaten.

.jpg)
.jpg)
(My "what-a-guy and extremely fun" husband wearing Camie's glasses and riding Emma's bike. Giving new meaning to "never too old".)
After gifts, we headed outside for some "never too old" type of fun. A WATER BALLOON FIGHT! Everyone in the family was required to participate and we all had a blast! After the water war was over, we sat on the porch in our soaking wet clothes to enjoy "frost them yourself" cupcakes (this really worked for the triplet's!) and root beer floats.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
(Take note of my strange hair color and growing gray line...Ugh!...the beginning of my journey back to "natural". What about my leopard spotted glasses?! Very fun...purchased in CA while shopping with the "Queen of Fun"...Aunt Stasi!)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment