Dennah will be celebrating her 16th birthday on Monday, October 4th...away from home. I know my recent posts have been all about Dennah and there is lots going on with the other folks in our home but please indulge me one more post. After this, I will get back to things like a new green phone, employment blessings, kids running amuck, the latest at OBU, etc. I promise.
As for the little help I am looking for... I am hoping to get at least 16 people to send Dennah a postcard or card in honor of her 16th birthday. The opportunity to help Dennah celebrate her turning "Sweet 16" in person is not available and it is very hard on this mama's heart. I am just hoping that a "flood" of birthday wishes will make being away from her family all the easier. No gifts or fancy cards are needed...just a quick and easy "Happy Birthday" scribbled on anything will bless Dennah. Thank you!
Miss Dennah "Sweet 16" Elliott
Dallas Ministry Center
1312 South Ervay Street
Dallas, Texas 75215
FYI...mail takes 2+ days to get to Dallas from OK and 4+ days to get there from CA. So if you are lead to send Little Dee a bit of birthday cheer, please do it sooner than later. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

3 comments:
#1 In case you're making a list, we're getting ours ready...Praying she's having a wonderful time AND a great birthday!
#2 I am in!! It will go out in the morning.
#3 - I sent mine yesterday!
Post a Comment